…makes this a pretty boring blog. And much of the time, work is fascinating, inspiring, and a lot of fun, so I don’t mind if I’m mostly work… except that I’ve been behind on sharing all sorts of things I’m loving about Anchorage!
Saturday was a much needed play day:
- Brunch at the Sizzlin’ Cafe
- Pedicure (for the dog, not me… oh well)
- Quick trip to the Spenard Farmers Market
- Coffee, a tomato sandwich, and the tantalizing scent of baked goods at Fire Island Bakery
- Walk in the chilly air (winter is coming!)
- Perusal of the Her Tern sale
- Sleepy afternoon cuddle session with Grover
- Condo cleaning (okay, not really play, but it’s always fun when it’s done!)
- The Light Brigade with family and 2,000 (guesstimate) of my closest friends!!!
All in all, a pretty great Saturday.